Join BridgeBurma Development Team!
At BridgeBurma, we aim to create a space for sharing knowledge to cultivate collective wisdom in Myanmar. Our core values are rooted in linking Burmese living abroad with the local Burmese community to foster an environment of highly skilled and trained workforce in Myanmar. We believe that everyone has the power to shape Burma. As our business team expands for new projects, we are looking for new interns to join in accomplishing our mission!
- Work on implementing new features, solving bugs and testing on Bridge Burma web application that is built upon MongoDb, Express, Node and React.
- Interact with other Tech team members as well as the Design team when working on tasks
- Research on and apply best practices on areas such as Database schema design, code modularization, API design, naming conventions to keep improving our codebase
- Work remotely
- Creatively implement UI to create a great user experience
- At least 2 hours (per week) of weekly meetings.
- At least 6 hours (per week) of commitment outside meeting times for working on assignments (flexible).
- Duration: at least 2 months (flexible)
- At least 1 year of Programming experience
- Experience developing back-end technologies such as Node.js, Flask
- High problem solving and creativity skills for developing clear, concise and efficient code
- Proven ability to take initiative in engineering programming solutions
- Knowledge on software development lifecycle and engineering concepts such as code abstraction
- Passion and enthusiasm on coding and learning technologies
- Commitment to meeting times and deadlines
- Willingness to make a social impact through technology
To apply, send an email to email@example.com
- Working as a part of the design team together with peers who will share your workload.
- Designing and redesigning tablet and mobile web page layouts.
- Creating posters for promotional purposes (as required).
- Engaging in meetings to brainstorm ideas for other jobs such as desktop page design and graphics.
- At least 2 hours spent in meetings each week.
- Around 3 hours of commitment outside meeting times working on assignments (flexible).
- Duration: at least 3 months (flexible)
- Proficiency in design software (at least 6 months)
- Adobe Illustrator (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop (Required)
- Canva etc.
Note: Knowledge of front-end programming languages (such as insert whatever languages the coding team uses here) is desired but not required.